Robert Broadus (aka Brutus) is a writer and course instructor for Institute on the Constitution, an educational outreach that presents the Founders’ American View of Law and Government. Broadus is a graduate of the U.S. Naval Academy, and as Navy Veteran he is not a Republican or a Democrat — he is an Anti-Federalist. Broadus hosted the East-Coast Anti-Federalist radio show on Liberty Works Radio, and was a candidate for the U.S. Senate and the House of Representatives from the state of Maryland.
Mr. Broadus has been an outspoken opponent of the Affordable Care Act (ObamaCare), has campaigned to legislate an end to the personal income tax, and has fought for the preservation of our rights of conscience and religion.
Robert has contributed to Fox News, AOL News, The New York Times, CBS, Rush Limbaugh Show, Washington Times, and more…
Articles by Robert Broadus
- Why Article I, Section 8 is no limit on Constitutional Excesses
- Can a King Nullify the Law?
- Will You Stay A Slave: Part III
- Will You Stay A Slave: Part II
- Will You Stay A Slave: Part I
- House of Bondage
- Let the End be Legitimate
- History Does not Agree with the Article V Apologists
- Picture Me Rollin’
- An Article V Convention will become the “Convention for Social Justice”