For faster search, use the Monthly Archives Drop-down and search a smaller .
Or keyword search.
* Guests: Andrea Parker Wife of Eric Parker – Deb Jordan – ThePeteSantilliShow.com.
* Found not – we repeat “not guilty” of Conspiracy!
* Thank Heavens a federal jury in Las Vegas refused to convict four accused Law Abiding American’s in a 2014 standoff with federal Rogue Agents near the Bundy Ranch.
the jury wisely acquitted Ricky Lovelian and Steven Stewart of ten charges against them. Chief U.S. District Judge Gloria Navarro ordered them freed immediately.
* Trump: won’t pardon Sheriff Joe Arpaio tonight because he doesn’t “want to cause any controversy.”
* The Thought of Judge Roy Moore in the Senate has CNN in a tizzy.
* Broadcast News Misses Ratings Bonanza With Too Little Trump – Gerry Smith.
* Paul Ryan Plays the Race Card on Trump – WND.com.
* Ben Carson DELIVERS THE SPEECH OF A LIFETIME at President Donald Trump Rally in Phoenix, Arizona.
* Virginia Democratic Governor Terry McAuliffe lied about events during last weekend’s protest and riot in Charlottesville.
McAuliffe claims that there were stashes of weapons all over the city that rioters used and were extremely armed and violent.
According to state police, McAuliffe was fibbing big time.
* Ross Levinsohn is named the new publisher and CEO of the L.A. Times as top editors are ousted.
* Sign the Petition to Defend Life! – AFR.
* NoiseAware – Yacker Tracker – Noise Detectors.
* The Unhinged Self Defense Lie.
* Many called for Democrat Maria Chapelle-Nadal to step down or be forced out of her post after she wrote “I hope Trump is assassinated! on Facebook.
* Amazon Smile specifically Bans Liberty Counsel Along With Other Pro-Family Groups from this program which has directed more than $60 million to non profit organizations.
Apple CEO Tim Cook announced Apple is donating $1M to the SPLC – will add a direct donation portal to the SPLC through iTunes that could funnel millions more to the dangerous group.
Cook also said that he will match Apple employees donations two-for-one to either of those groups or other human rights organizations through the end of September.
* eBay’s Platform for Good: Supporting Humanitarian Aid to Refugees.
* Guest: Jim Clymer – ConstitutionParty.com.
* PayPal bans Jihad Watch based on SPLC ‘hate’ smear – Art Moore WND.com.
* JP Morgan To Donate To SPLC And ADL After Charlottesville – Robert Donachie.
Peter Scher, head of corporate responsibility and chairman of JPMorgan, announced that the bank will launch a two-for-one match for employee donations to groups that promote human and civil rights.
* IRS rehires personnel fired for targeting conservatives!
* Trump Doublesdown for more unconstitutional undeclared war in America’s longest war.
Our commitment is not unlimited, and our support is not a blank check. The American people expect to see real reforms and real results.
* America warned of ‘race war’ if white citizens do 1 thing.
* Entire San Francisco Police Force To Work During Patriot Prayer Rally – Phil Matier.
* Al Gore said in an interview if he could give President Trump one piece of advice, it would be to resign.
* South Jersey seller of hate music says he is shutting down to find ‘self peace’ – phillynews.com.
* Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org.
* Tips for the Eclipse from Idaho Sheriff Rene Rodriguez.
* former Congressman Dr. Ron Paul turned 82 years old. Happy Birthday!
* More on Charlottesville, Virginia.
Solving the slavery problem, there was a presidential candidate in 1844 by the name of Joseph Smith who proposed that slavery be abolished by peaceful means.
Smith proposed the abolition of slavery by the year 1850 through compensated emancipation funded with revenue from the sale of public lands and with the savings from cutting the salaries of members of the United States Congress from $8 to $2 per day.
Smith explained, “The Southern people are hospitable and noble. They will help to rid so free a country of every vestige of slavery, whenever they are assured of an equivalent for their property.” Smith’s compensated emancipation proposal was reportedly well-received in Kentucky.
* Letter from Senator Orrin Hatch.
How about a new game? “Agree or Disagree?”!
* Attacking the Fed on Facebook.
* South Jordan mayoral candidate proposes city-owned bus line.
* Aimee Palmitessa a Teacher at elite Brentwood School arrested, accused of unlawful sex with a minor.
* NY schools to use vaping, bullying detectors.
* Texas permanently bans taxpayer funding of abortion.
* Alabama Senate Poll: Roy Moore, with Majority Support, Takes Commanding Lead over Luther Strange!
* ANTIFA gets a Free Pass from Media – LibertyNewsDaily.com.
* Donald Trump: The Extreme Media Will Destroy You!
* Trump: Alt-Right, Alt-Left acted equally – Not!
* Mob Rule Becoming Acceptable in America.
* The Alabama Senate Race between Roy Moore and Strange Continues – Thanks to Trump and Divided Republicans.
* Mo Brooks Credits Coulter, Levin, Hannity, Ingraham for Keeping Him Competitive in AL Senate Race – Jeff Poor.
* Roy Moore Arrives On Horseback To The Polls.
* Hope Hicks To Be Named White House Communications Director – DailyCaller.com.
* Al Qaeda is Alive and Well.
* The University of San Francisco Establishes Black Only Student Orientation.
* 2 Sisters in Charlottesville Sue Far-Right Leaders Over Car Attack – Alan Feuer.
* Obama’s Deep State Is Even Worse Than You Think?
* Taylor Swift 27, battled David Mueller, 55, in court after claiming he groped her during a meet-and-greet in 2013.
A judge on Friday dismissed his $3million lawsuit against Swift, and on Monday a jury found him guilty of assault and battery for allegedly groping the singer.
* Guest: James Edwards – ThePoliticalCesspool.org.
* Reality Check: Racism, Divorce and Abortion!
* AG Jeff Sessions: the fatal vehicle incident Saturday in Charlottesville, Va. can be classified as an act of domestic terrorism.
“It does meet the definition of domestic terrorism in our statute,” Sessions said on ABC’s ” Good Morning America .
* James Fields had been diagnosed with schizophrenia and was prescribed anti-psychotics.
Fields is The Latest In a Pattern Of Extremist Young Men With Absent Fathers.
* Dr James Dobson: “It is my pleasure to be among the many solid conservatives who are supporting Judge Roy Moore’s candidacy for the United States Senate” – WND.com.
* Criticism of Police Response in Charlottesville Increases – LibertyNewsDaily.com.
* Judge Napolitano Doubles Down – First Amendment Protects Hate Speech!
* Protesters gathered in North Carolina tore down a 97-year-old Confederate statue in front of a cheering crowd. Police officers filmed the toppling of the statue. No arrests were made.
* ACLU of Virginia Response to Governor’s Allegations that ACLU is Responsible for Violence in Charlottesville.
Let’s be clear: our lawsuit challenging the city to act constitutionally did not cause violence.
“We asked the city to adhere to the U.S. Constitution and ensure people’s safety at the protest. It failed to do so. In our system, the city makes the rules and the courts enforce them. Our role is to ensure that the system works the same for everyone.
* Trump In 2000: David Duke Is ‘A Bigot, A Racist, A Problem’!
* Donald Trump’s first presidential pardon might go to Sheriff Joe Arpaio.
* EXCLUSIVE: Obama Holdovers Still In Dozens Of Key National Security Council Jobs – DailyCaller.com.