Guest: Lowell Nelson – Campaignforliberty.org.
Sen. Rand Paul won the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) straw poll with 25.7 percent of the vote for the third year in a row!
CPAC: There has not been a straw poll winner not named Rand Paul, Ron Paul or Mitt Romney since 2006!
NYT Reported that Bush’s team organized for some of his supporters to be bussed into the convention!
Walker Thrills a Packed House at CPAC!
Cruz: Republicans are ‘Cutting a Deal with Harry Reid’ ‘On Executive Amnesty’!
Book: “Rules for Radicals: A Pragmatic Primer for Realistic Radicals.”!
The eight levels of control outlined by Saul David Alinsky!
1. Healthcare. “Control healthcare and you control the people.”!
2. Poverty. “Increase the poverty level as high as possible.”!
3. Debt. “Increase the national debt to an unsustainable level.”!
4. Gun control. “Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government.”!
5. Welfare. “Take control of every aspect of their lives.”!
6. Education. “Take control of what people read and listen to and take control of what children learn in school.”!
7. Religion. “Remove faith in God from the government and school.”!
8. Class Warfare. “Divide the people into the wealthy against the poor!