* Guest: Lowell Nelson – CamPaignForLiberty.org
* We the people Need to watch what the legislatures do each year
* Keep an eye on what your own representative and senator does, or how they vote
* If their voting pattern serves to subvert your liberty or take more of your property, then you must work to replace them
* This year, the Utah Legislature passed 535 bills during their 45-day legislative session
* Legislators voted to raise the gas tax yet again and voted to raise the transit room tax
* They increased cost of a marriage license!
* These bills combined will raise taxes by over $20 Million in 2019!
* Thank Heavens, Efforts to enforce an internet sales tax failed
* A concealed carry bill for individuals as young as 18 passed
* Fortunately, both “con-con” resolutions failed