* Sen. Rand Paul: If the Capitol Police hadn’t been at baseball practice, ‘it would have been a massacre’
* Fox News Host Sean Hannity Loses First Advertiser Following Seth Rich Conspiracy.
* Students investigate unsolved murder of DNC staffer – Justine Coleman.
* After Months Of Courting, Trump Wins Cindy McCain for a ambassador position focused on anti human trafficking efforts, refugees, and humanitarian-aid issues.
* Ed Gillespie narrowly defeats Corey Stewart in the Virginia Republican gubernatorial primary.
* Border Patrol Chief Reveals When Border Wall Construction Will Begin – Alex Pfeiffer.
* Carol Denise Richardson, 49, was among hundreds of non-violent drug offenders granted clemency by Obama, serving a life sentence for a relatively minor drug offense and given a second chance by President Obama is headed back to prison.
* Seth Rich Questions Election Commission about Ballot Integrity.
* PLANET GIRTH – Two billion people across the world are obese – with one in four battling fat-related diseases, experts warn.
* Roy Moore campaigns for senate on a shoestring and a prayer – Amy Yurkanin.