* Neal Rackleff being appointed to be the Assistant Secretary of Community Planning and Development at HUD to oversee the implementation of the AFFH (Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing) ruling.
* Hanceville Alabama, Mayor Kenneth Nail, Offers To Take The Confederate Statues New Orleans Tore Down.
* Ford Plans To Sell Cars To The US After Moving Production To China.
* Problems at two polling locations in Georgia’s special election for the state’s sixth congressional district forced election officials to resort to paper ballots Tuesday.
* Now James Comey and FBI sued for obstruction of justice – WND.com.
* Why 56 million Americans have no bank account: Not what you think – Market Watch.
* Republican candidate Ralph Norman wins House seat – Replaces Nick Mulvaney who resigned to join the Trump administration.
* CNN Trump-hater poll has shocking result for network – Chelsea Schilling.
* Media Startups Try a Lower-Cost Model: Unpaid Student Writers.
* Rand Paul, Mike Lee Rip into Health Care Bill, Which Is Now Expected Thursday.
* Police: Cop impersonator arrested, used emergency lights to move drivers ‘out of his way’.