* Donald Trump tells Boy Scouts Washington is a ‘cesspool’!
* Former Army Engineer Corps Employee Mark E. Miller Pleads Guilty To Soliciting Bribes From Afghan Contractors.
* The National Institute of Health Awards $1.6 Million To Study Why Soda Makes People Fat.
* President Trump says Youngstown rally ‘broke all records’.
* John Boehner Behind Closed Doors: GOP Will ‘Never’ Repeal Obamacare – Henry Rodgers.
* RNC way Ahead of DNC in Fundraising – LibertyNewsDaily.com.
* Democrats Launch New Agenda – RealClearPolitics.com.
* Senator Schummer is calling Democrat’s outreach program, “A Better Deal.”
* Tuition Prices Stabilize in 2017.
* Double Voting in 2016 Election – breitbart.com.
The Government Accountability Institute has uncovered 8,471 instances of voters voting twice in the 2016 elections.
* ‘Fact-Checker’ Snopes Is Begging Readers For Cash – Michael Bastasch.
A Daily Caller investigation found nearly “all of the writers churning out fact checks for Snopes have a liberal background, and many of them have expressed contempt for Republican voters. TheDC “could not identify a single Snopes fact-checker who comes from a conservative background.
Snopes was caught in late 2016 omitting key details of a fact-check meant discredit The Daily Caller News Foundation. TheDCNF’s Ethan Barton reported Snopes made “numerous false statements” in its fact-check of a report on the State Department’s handing money to then-Secretary of State John Kerry’s daughter.
* Trump Says That Transgender People Will Not Be Allowed in the Military – Julie Hirschfeld Davis.