* Trump demands Republican senators keep working on healthcare before moving on to something else – Rawstory.com.
* Majority of Americans want Congress to move on and do something more than healthcare reform: poll – Reuters.
* Reince Priebus Fired – Trump names John Kelly new White House chief – Again The Donald Fails to Drain the Cesspool!
* Meet Hope Hicks – Is she untouchable?
* Is Hope Hicks sabotaging everyone inside of Trump’s orbit for her own diabolical purposes?
* Trump Threatens to End Obamacare Bailouts?
* No more Nanos? No more Shuffles? No problem.
* Is The Shadow Government Executing One Disturbing Plot To End Trump?
* Stop Saying Tom Brady Is Old!
* It Only Took Hackers 90 Minutes To Compromise A Voting Machine – Phillip Stucky.
* Foxconn to build $10B plant in Wisconsin – Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.
* Lavish Lure Gets Foxconn To Wisconsin: Tax Subsidies – NYT.
A heavy price tag for Wisconsin taxpayers: $3 billion in state tax credits that dwarf the typical incentive package companies receive from local governments.
* Texas Booms (+3.9%) as California Flatlines (0.1%); Mining, Manufacturing Drive Growth – Terence Jeffrey.