* West Virginia Gov. Jim Justice switching to the republican party.
* Toyota and Mazda will build a $1.6B vehicle assembly plant in the USA projected to create 4,000 jobs.
* California Considers Tossing Tesla A Lifeline As Federal Tax Credits Run Out – Chris White.
* Trump’s EPA Reverses Course, Continues To Implement One Of The Costliest Regulations Ever – Michael Bastasch.
* The EPA announced it would not delay implementation of an Obama-era smog regulation, and instead move forward on its original timeline.
* John Ratcliffe verbally crucifies James Comey over Hillary Clinton emails.
* Feds Have No Clue How Much Land Was Bought With $815 Million – Ethan Barton.