* Stephen Miller: ‘Extreme’ Not ‘Mainstream Media’ – Amber Athey.
* Report Calls On Sessions To End EPA’s $1.5B Slush Fund – Tim Pearce.
* Trump Fans The Flames On Escalating Tensions With North Korea – Secretary of State Tillerson scrambles to walk back Trump’s North Korea threats – HuffPost.
* President: N. Korea risks ‘fire and fury – John Bacon.
* White House weighs privatizing Afghan War – USA Today.
* Foxconn considers building another plant in Midwest – Jon Swartz.
the Wisconsin deal requires up to $3B in subsidies from taxpayers. State lawmakers are mulling a subsidy package nearly 50 times bigger than any previous package.
* Foxconn wants to cultivate ties with Wisconsin ginseng growers.
* Robert Mueller now urged to look into Seth Rich murder – Joseph Farah.
* Disney plans stand-alone streaming service, says it will pull films from Netflix – USA Today.
* Sam Goes To See New Film: We Love You, Sally Carmichael!