* A volunteer firefighter in Ohio has been suspended without pay after posting on Facebook that he would save a dog from a burning building over a black man, WHIO reports.
* The US isn’t pulling out of the Paris climate agreement after all!
* former St. Louis police officer Jason Stockley was not guilty of first-degree murder in the 2011 death of 24-year-old Anthony Lamar Smith.
* Violent Riots Continue in St. Louis.
* BLM Protesters Attack St. Louis Mayor’s House, Hurl Bricks At Police.
* They expressed their outrage by setting fires, smashing store windows, attacking police cars and police officers, and blocking traffic.
* At least eleven police officers were injured including one female officer who had her jaw broken by a brick thrown by a rioter.
* A local reporter was also attacked and several dozen rioters have been arrested on a variety of charges.
* The Police were unable to provide security for two big concerts, U2 and Ed Sheeran prompting their cancellation.
* Lily Tomlin, Dolly Parton, and Jane Fonda Viciously Attack Trump, Turn the Emmys 100% Political – IJR.
* A ‘read-my-lips’ moment for Trump? – Patrick J. Buchanan.
* CNN Commentator: Marc Lamont: ‘Absolutely’ Trump ‘Is A White Supremacist.
* Celebrity chef Anthony Bourdain claimed last week that he would serve poison to President Donald Trump should he ever have the chance to cook for the president.
* Judge May Keep Sheriff Joe Conviction Despite Trump Pardon.
* AMAZON now hosts Defense Department’s most sensitive data.
* AMAZON Accused of Slashing Over 900 Negative Reviews of Book.
* Mexican Independence Day now one of Vegas biggest weekends.
* California Poised to Become ‘Sanctuary State’.
* BLM Agent Daniel Love, no longer with BLM following Burning Man probe!
* Salt Lake City installs over 750 new solar panels on 7 city buildings.
* Gov. Gary Herbert says Utah GOP would be wise to drop SB54 lawsuit.