* President Trump is using his executive authority to dismantle as much of the Obama legacy as he can.
* Netflix ups prices of its most popular plans by $1 or $2.
* Subscriptions to Netflix are selling like hot cakes – USA Today.
* Gift from Facebook founder led to gains at N.J. schools – Greg Toppo.
* Facebook Wants To Hire People With Government Security Clearances – Eric Lieberman.
* Media horrified education secretary foots bill to travel on own private plane – Bob Unruh.
* Broadcast Networks Push An Anti-Gun Agenda After Vegas Shooting – Amber Athey.
* ‘Megyn Kelly Today’ Ratings Continue To Plummet Posted – Justin Caruso.
* Paper ballots are back in vogue thanks to Russian hacking fears – Elizabeth Weise.
* Dashboard tech is distracting drivers.