* Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org.
* The Real Cost of War: Three Times More than the Government Admits.
* According to a new study by Brown University’s Watson Institute, the real cost of the US wars since 9/11 is three times the Pentagon’s estimate. $5.6T!
* Suicides among veterans is higher than ever.
* The incidence of divorce when one partner is deployed to a theater of war is through the roof.
* The destruction of our liberty is one of the biggest costs of these wars, in terms of surveillance, loss of privacy, etc.
* Think of the good that could have been done with the TRILLIONS that were spent on the war, the killing, bombing, maiming, and destruction.
* Stand Strong for the Constitution: Dangers of an Article V Convention.
* The U.S. Constitution is not the problem, and an “Article V Convention” is not the solution.