* Mistrial in Bundy case, prosecutors violate evidence rules.
* Judge Gloria Navarro dismissed jurors Wednesday, declaring a mistrial in the Bundy Ranch case saying U.S. prosecutors willfully withheld critical and “potentially exculpatory” evidence from the defense.
* Navarro set another hearing for January and has tentatively scheduled a new trial to begin Feb. 26.
According to Reuters, a new trial date was set for Feb. 26, 2018.
* Salad A Day Keeps Brain 11 Years Younger.
* Medinah couple married 71 years die within minutes of each other – Made for each other.
* WALMART planning store without cashiers.
* 7 Trump triumphs GOP should cheer – D.C. pundit.
FACT CHECK. ‘Obamacare Is Being Repealed. No, It’s Not.