* Trump Vows Review Of ‘Sham’ U.S. Libel Laws Again. – Michael Grynbaum.
Trump repeated a pledge to make it easier to sue news organizations and publishers for defamation, denouncing the country’s libel laws as a ‘sham’ a day after his lawyer filed a lawsuit against BuzzFeed.
* Amazon responsible for 44% of all U.S. e-commerce sales and 4% of all retail sales in 2017.
* ‘World’s most beautiful banknotes’ debut in Norway.
* PENTAGON ANNOUNCES 1ST-EVER AUDIT OF DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE – ‘It demonstrates our commitment to fiscal responsibility’ – NPR.
* Ex-Colorado GOP Chairman Guilty Of Voter Fraud.
* By posing as tax officials, With fake IDs, three Georgia men collected $666,537, prosecutors say.
* Sebastian Tomczak created 10 hours of white noise-it essentially sounds like your everyday staticand uploaded it to YouTube.
* The Trump administration said it would not allow oil drilling off the coast of Florida, abruptly reversing course under pressure from Republican Gov. Rick Scott.
* Trump Was Joined By Alveda King At National Championship Game.