* Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org.
* Fly the Open Skies.
Consumers have benefited for decades from the presence of Open Skies agreements that lessen government interference in the market for international air travel. But a coalition of the big three U.S. airlines — Delta, American, and United — along with labor unions, are hoping to ride the wave of economic nationalism and roll back these bilateral agreements, opening markets to foreign competition under the guise of “fairness.”
History is clear: Airlines have been intertwined with governments since their inception.
* Reject the Medical Device Tax.
* Schizophrenic Foreign Policy in Syria.
Ron Paul Mentions the difference between Vietnam and Korea. Vietnam has prospered since we left. Korea has languished because of our continued presence there.
* Reject the National ID Card.
* Lowel Reports on Utah GOP Central Committee Meeting.