* Las Vegas shooter had anti-anxiety drugs in his system, autopsy shows.
* Lawmakers urge ‘buddy system’ to counter honeypot entrapment.
Utah sen. Evan Vickers, says a woman tried to entrap him at his hotel, saying ‘I’m your date’
lawmakers are worried someone may try to entrap them in a “honeypot,” where someone is seduced to gain information or to catch them in a compromising position and extort them for money.
* Subscriptions Top $1B For Times Co.
* HELP! American pastor imprisoned by U.S. ‘ally’ – calls on Christians, pleads for prayer – WND.com.
* Andrew Brunson had served as a pastor in Turkey for more than 23 years before his arrest in late 2016.
* Turkey is 99 percent Muslim, recently seized ownership of 50 churches.
* Pastor Andrew Brunson wrote in a message to his wife: “I am very discouraged. Please have prayer for me. I love you – can’t handle the thought of growing old in this place, without you.”
* WND reported in late 2017 that Turkey was not only accusing Brunson of terrorism but also espionage and attempting to overthrow the Turkish government, which could bring life in prison and possibly even the death penalty if he is convicted.
* The ACLJ has taken the case to Congress, the president and the United Nations.
* 24 members of the Council of Europe signed a document demanding Turkey release Brunson, who has been held without charges.
* Trump Blocks Memo Backed By Democrats.
* After just nine months as the third-ranking official at the Justice Department, Rachel Brand the associate attorney general resigned to take a job at Walmart.
* Amazon is set to start a new shipping service called “Shipping with Amazon” that will compete with UPS and FedEx, operations will start in the Los Angeles area.
* Two Armed, Masked Robbers Walked Into A Store – Then Cashier Pulled Out His Pistol And Showed Them The Door.
* CIA Gave $100k To Russian Dirt On Trump, Including The Sex Video – Chuck Ross DailyCaller.com.
* Oil World Turns Upside Down as U.S. Sells Oil in Middle East.