* Trump nominating Richard Clarida, a Treasury official in the George W. Bush, administration for the Fed’s second-ranking job.
* Was Trump’s Attack on Syria in Conjunction with the British and French governments an Act of War?
“Trump earned his gold star on Friday night. He violated the Constitution, didn’t bother with the United Nations, and bombed Syria based on a lie. That’s pure neocon.
We find it terribly irresponsible of the US, UK, and France to bomb a location that ellegedly houses chemical and biological weapons.
* “There is no evidence to the claims that Syria used chemicals in Douma. Numerous analysts have pointed out the obvious: that Syria would not benefit from having used chemical weapons. But America, Israel, and allies would benefit from staged attacks.
* French president Emmanuel Macron brags that he convinced Trump to strike Syria as the US was poised to pull out.
* UN Ambassador Nikki Haley: US troops will remain in Syria until goals are achieved.
* The War in Syria was a US Intervention Since “Day 1” – Tony Cartalucci.
* Ron Paul: Bring troops home from Syria now – USAToday.
* Reality Check- No Sarin Gas Used by Assad in Syria – Ben Swann.
* Trump Echoes Bush With ‘Mission Accomplished’.
* US Secretary of Defense James Mattis reiterated that the Pentagon still has no independent evidence to confirm that there was a chemical weapons attack in Syria.
* DoD report confirms US contractors in Syria for 1st time under Trump administration.
* Trump Bombs Syria Hours After 88 Lawmakers Urged Him To First Consult Congress – HuffPost.
“Engaging our military in Syria … without prior congressional authorization would violate the separation of powers.”.
* Sen. Lee Calls for Congressional Vote Before Force Used in Syria.
* Russia says Britain staged Syrian chemical attack.
* ‘Act of aggression’: Putin says strikes violate UN charter.
* Sen. Rand Paul Argues Against U.S. Arming Syrian Rebels on Senate Floor – September 18, 2014.