* The C.I.A. is trying to ensure its deputy director, Gina Haspel, a career spy, is confirmed as its next director. Almost every detail of her life and work is classified!
* It was a “brazen attack on US soil” during the 2016 election, claims the Democratic National Committee-and now it’s suing the Russian government, WikiLeaks, and Donald Trump’s campaign for “unprecedented treachery.
* New Emails Reinforce Claims Of DOJ, FBI Collusion In Clinton Email Investigation.
* Sen. Chuck Schumer called for the decriminalization of marijuana on Twitter.
* Stores anticipate ‘420’ to be pot payday – Trevor Hughes.
* Men Arrested At Starbucks Hope to Spur Talk on Race.
* Waffle House Now Sells Beer.
* Study: People Are Less Religious in Places with More Government.
* Swedish Schools Increase Security, Hire Guards After Rising Violence Towards Teachers.
* Governor Cuomo to Restore Voting Rights of 35,000 New York Felons.
* This Cumulus Creditor Wants Its Money – Adam Jacobson.