* Tax Cuts in Hand, Americans Reduce Credit Card Debt – John Carney.
* Federal judge just handed Robert Mueller his first courtroom defeat — and it has major implications.
* John Kerry’s Spokesperson Just Admitted He Is Actively Violating The Logan Act – Benny Johnson.
Legal scholar Alan Dershowitz says Kerry is in clear violation of the Logan Act.
* embattled Attorney General Jeff Sessions is at the center of a controversy surrounding the FBI’s cover up of the Deep State conspiracy against the President.
* Devin Nunes revealed there is one piece of paper that could end Sessions career.
* Child pornography links found in Bitcoin’s blockchain.
* Nearly $1M Blown by Pentagon on ‘Can I Kiss You’ Training.
* Donald Trump’s Polls Improve Despite 90% Negative Media Coverage.
* First Lady Admonishes Reporters to ‘Be Best’ in Their Jobs.
* Trump threatens to remove news networks’ press credentials over negative coverage.
* Pence congratulates brother on Indiana House GOP primary win.
* They do physical therapy for much less money. The catch? Cash only.