* Tesla was on Autopilot before crash, driver says – USA Today.
* Thomas Markle reportedly changes mind about royal wedding.
* Two U.S. programs aimed at arming moderate forces against ISIS inadvertently put weapons, ammunition and equipment in the hands of Al Qaeda.
* Syrian rebels trained and armed by the United States gave at least a quarter of their weapons cache to al Qaeda affiliates in Syria earlier this week, U.S. Central Command acknowledged Friday.
* The admission comes days after Pentagon officials dismissed such reports as propaganda and said they had no evidence that U.S.-trained rebels had defected with their weapons.
* Bombshell: The CDC Has Been Diverting Millions Of Tax Dollars Towards Far-Left Political Campaigns – teaparty.org.
* Obama’s White House voyeur got promoted 6 times.
* Trump claims he saved almost $999,800,000 on US embassy in Jerusalem.
* Gov. School Calls Police on Student Who Made Gun with Legos.