* President Trump Tells Kim Jong Un: Summit Canceled – but Thanks for the Hostages.
* Stephen Paddock: The Police Department released about 2,100 pages of police reports, witness statements, and dispatch records after losing court battles to keep them secret.
* Brothel ban question divides residents in Nevada county.
* The FBI under fire after acknowledging that it has repeatedly exaggerated the number of locked smartphones including in congressional testimony and public speeches.
* Rocky Mountain Power funds middle school renewable energy project.
* Comcast prepares to top Disney’s $50B offer for Fox.
* Deep Inside the Malheur Standoff Chosen Country Author James Pogue Was Embedded with the Bundys.
* Roy Moore to announce filing new lawsuit in Gadsden.
* Rep. Paul Gosar Calls for Paul Ryan Removal as Speaker, Replacement with Jim Jordan.
* China Considers Ending Birth Limits as Soon as This Year.