* Trump considers pardoning Eastern Oregon ranchers Dwight and Steven Hammond – Chris Liedle, KATU News.
* Prosecutors recommend sentence of time served for refuge occupier Blaine Cooper.
* We will not read the letter from an uninformed person who knows nothing of the facts of the years of torment given to the Bundys and other ranchers in NV and OR by a corrupt Government.
* London paper – Evening Standard under fire for selling ‘favorable’ coverage to Uber, Google.
* Trump’s tariff on Canadian newsprint is killing US newspapers, Republicans warn – Pete Kasperowicz.
* President Trump Signs Bill Unraveling the ‘Dodd-Frank Disaster’.
* DeVos Infuriates Left: ‘School Decision’ to Report Illegal Students to ICE.