* Hope Hicks may be headed back to the White House as chief of staff, Vanity Fair reports. She is open to the job if Trump asks.
* Trump: I-ll Appoint Pro-Life Judges To Overturn Roe V. Wade.
* No litmus test on abortion: Trump said that he would not be asking candidates for nomination if they would side against Roe vs. Wade, the controversial case that established abortion as a right in the U.S.
* Republicans Suddenly Silent About Push To Overturn Roe V. Wade.
* Rand Paul: Will You Always Stand for Life?
* Price of Child Brides Skyrockets to 300 Cows in South Sudan and Kenya.