* Walmart Gains Patent For Surveillance Tool That Will Record Employees’ And Customers’ Conversations.
* Trump declared, “I believe in NATO”
Trump was asked at his press conference whether he thought he could withdraw from NATO without congressional approval, and he said: “I think I probably can, but that’s unnecessary.
* US Dept. of Health close to ending Planned Parenthood funding – AFA!
* Woman Who Was Attacked At Restaurant Says Owning A Gun May Have Saved Her Life.
* Taxpayers Fund $3 Million Study Of Why Night Club Goers Get So Drunk And Aggressive.
* San Francisco Loses Medical Convention Over Unsafe, Squalid Streets.
* Donald Shames ‘Pfizer & Others’ over Drug Price Hikes.
* China Considers Economic Incentives to Make Couples Have Children.
* No Joke: Univision Cutting 15% of The Onion’s Staff.
* Harvey Weinstein Pleads Not Guilty, Released on Bail.
* WNBA Player A’Ja Wilson Slams Pay Gap with NBA After LeBron James’ $154M Contract.
* Broken coffee cups set military back $32,000.
* Trump Starts NATO Summit on Front Foot, Blasts Hypocritical Germany as ‘Captive of Russians’.