* Legal spotlight turns on Trump – USA Today.
* Federal jury in VA: Paul Manafort Found Guilty on Eight Out of 18 Charges.
* Trump attorney Michael Cohen acknowledged violating campaign finance laws and said he did so at Trump’s direction.
* Cohen’s admission that he made six-figure payments to silence two women ahead of the 2016 election at Trump’s direction thrusts the president into the center of a legal storm.
* Cohen’s guilty plea on charges of tax evasion, bank fraud, and campaign finance violations did not include a cooperation agreement with prosecutors.
* Representative Duncan Hunter was indicted by a federal grand jury in San Diego.
* Rep. Chris Collins, Republican of New York, was indicted on insider trading charges, and announced days later that he had suspended his re-election campaign.
* Microsoft Claims it has Uncovered New Russian Hacking Attempts Targeting US Political Groups Ahead of Midterm Elections.