* Alex Jones has lost the latest round of his legal battle against the parents of a murdered 6-year-old boy.
A Texas judge rejected the conspiracy theorist radio host’s attempt to have a defamation lawsuit from the parents of Noah Pozner, who was killed in the 2012 Sandy Hook school schooting, thrown out of court, NYT reports.
Jones has repeatedly claimed on his InfoWars show that the mass shooting was a hoax – carried out as part of a government plot to seize guns – the grieving parents are actors.
* Guest: Bryan Rust – Over the past 50 years, Rust Coins has been working to educate customers about precious metals – rustcoinandgift.com.
* Honest Money Report: Gold: $1203.30 – Silver: $14.31.
* Gold is real money, timeless insurance, nature’s currency!
* Will Gold and Silver Become Currency Again? Sound Money Is Rising at the State Level.
* The Best and Worst States for Sound Money | Tenth Amendment Center.
* Utah, Texas, and Wyoming round out the top three most sound money-friendly states in the US, according to the 2018 Sound Money Index, released by the Sound Money Defense League and Money Metals Exchange.