* Guest: Bryan Rust – Over the past 50 years, Rust Coins has been working to educate customers about precious metals – rustcoinandgift.com.
* Honest Money Report: Gold: $1209.80 Silver: $14.28.
* Gold is real money, timeless insurance, nature’s currency!
* Gold-Silver Ratio Rises To More Than 20-Year High – Kitco News.
* iPhone XR, XS, XS Max: Apple’s three new iPhones start at $749, $999, $1,099.
Apple’s high-end iPhones have dual 12-megapixel cameras, OLED displays and faster A12 Bionic chips. A cheaper, colorful version comes with an LCD screen.
* How much would the iPhone cost if it were made in America? – Trump says Apple should just build plants in America.