* Ted Cruz Chased Out Of DC Restaurant By Protesters.
* Pray for Judge Kavanaugh and His Family – AFA.
* He thought about jumping into the ocean to end it all, but recalled his parents’ advice: pray. And Aldi Novel Adilang, 19, had a Bible with him, so he did. He survived spending 49 days adrift.
* SiriusXM offers $3.5B to buy Pandora.
* Google admits it lets hundreds of third party apps read your emails.
* Google Says It Continues to Allow Apps to Scan Data From Gmail – WSJ.com.
* Third-party apps read data from Gmail accounts and share this information with marketers, even though Google itself allegedly stopped this practice last year.
* London loses to NY as No. 1 spot in think tank’s ranking of global financial hubs.
* Utah groups want to tank Nevada’s groundwater pumping plan.
* Siri, Alexa or Google Assistant: Which is best?