* World leaders laugh as Trump boasts of accomplishments during UN speech.
* Kavanaugh confirmation vote scheduled for Friday.
* Guilty until proven innocent? Dem senator Mazie Hirono won’t say Kavanaugh should have ‘presumption of innocence’.
* Comedian Bill Cosby, 81, has been sentenced to three to 10 years in a Pennsylvania state prison for drugging and molesting a woman in 2004.
* The Mormon Women for Ethical Government, Calls for Probe of Allegations Against Kavanaugh.
* Trump weighing antitrust probe into Google, Facebook & Twitter. It’s been a long time coming.
* Trump vows to ‘get rid of lingering stench’ at Justice Department.