* What’s new, what’s not, in Trump’s new deal with Mexico and Canada.
* AMAZON raising minimum wage to $15 per hour.
The wage hike will benefit more than 350,000 workers, which includes full-time, part-time, temporary and seasonal positions.
Amazon, with more than 575,000 employees globally, took it a step further Tuesday, saying that it would become an advocate for better pay everywhere.
Average hourly pay jumped 0.4 percent in August and increased 2.9 percent compared with a year earlier. That’s the fastest annual gain since the Great Recession ended.
* Sen. Graham: ‘Take This Case To The American People’ If Senate Rejects Kavanaugh.
* Sen. Cory Booker Says It Doesn’t Matter If Judge Kavanaugh Is ‘Innocent Or Guilty’.
* Juanita Broaddrick Demands The FBI Investigates Her Allegation That President Clinton Raped Her.
* Time to build the new internet – Joseph Farah.