* November 19 International Men’s Day celebrates worldwide the positive value men bring to the world, their families and communities – InternationalMensDay.com.
We highlight positive role models and raise awareness of men’s well-being. Men Leading by Example.
* 20 November, is International Children’s Day which forms 48 hours of celebration for men, children and the special relationship fathers have with their children.
* How to get a husband – Patty Ann Malley – WND.com.
Times change, but people don’t. Women still seek romantic relationships.
And now it’s confession time. How did you meet your man? Or better still, how did you get landed?
Is it still possible to meet a member of the opposite sex without the game playing or an open sale on social media?
* Alcohol Is Killing More People Per Year Than The Opioid Crisis, And Most Deaths Are Young Women.
* Sadly, for women, heavy drinking has been normalized.
* Trump Makes Joke To Antonin Scalia’s Wife About Number Of Children They Have.
“You were very busy. Wow. Wow. The room laughed. Then Trump said of Scalia, “I always knew I liked him.