* No King but King Jesus!
* Shame: Major US stock markets will close Wednesday in honor of Bush. The federal government will also be closed.
* House Cancels Week’s Votes After King George Death!
* Mourners Line Up to Honor Former President Bush at US Capitol.
* Former Vice President Joe Biden is scheduled to speak at the University of Utah later this month.
* Tickets To Bill And Hillary’s Live Houston Show Sink Lower – Now Only $6!
* Beck and Levin are merging TheBlaze and CRTV Creating Blaze Media.
* A Dutch court has ruled that Emile Ratelband a 69-year-old must remain 69, rejecting his request to be officially recognized as 49.
* A substitute teacher gone rogue at Montville’s Cedar Hill School in VA.
Told first-graders that Santa wasn’t real and their parents are the ones putting presents under the tree.
“reindeer can’t fly,” “elves are not real,” and “Elf on the Shelf is just a pretend doll that your parents move around,” distressed mom Lisa Simek wrote on Facebook.
The Tooth Fairy and Easter Bunny also had their covers blown, and the sub told kids that “magic does not exist,” Simek adds, noting she and fellow parents had to do “damage control.