* Guest: Bryan Rust – Rust Coins has been working to educate customers about precious metals – rustcoinandgift.com.
* Honest Money Report: Gold: $1324.60 Silver: $16.24.
* Fox News Signs Former Republican Congressman Trey Gowdy As A Contributor.
*Rand Paul has been awarded more than $580,000 in damages in his lawsuit against his neighbor Rene Boucher who tackled him and broke several of his ribs.
* Sen. Paulhopes the jury’s verdict sends a “clear message that violence is not the answer. Boucher’s lawyer, Matt Baker, says they will appeal.
* Venezuela Has 20 Tons of Gold Ready to Ship. Address Unknown.
* Central bank gold buying hits highest level in half a century. in 2018, Central banks bought the most gold by volume since 1967.
* The Russian central bank is leading the way as it looks to reduce its reliance on dollar reserves.
* Does Facebook Really Know How Many Fake Accounts It Has? Calculating How Much Of Facebook Is Phony.
* Devumi, Firm That Sold Fake Followers On Twitter Settles Case With New York.
* Facebook Posts Record Profit, Capping Grueling Year – WSJ.