* Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org – RonPaulInstitute.org.
* Sen. Rand Paul: I’m disappointed with both the massive, bloated, secretive bill that just passed and with the president’s intention to declare an emergency to build a wall.
* Ron Paul: “President Starts a War? Congress Yawns. Threatens to End One? Condemnation!”
* “Why is Congress so quick to anger when the president finally seeks to end the longest war in US history?”
* Pat Buchanan: How the War Party lost the Middle East.
* “Who plunged us into a Syrian civil war, and so managed our intervention that were we to go home after seven years our enemies will be victorious and our allies will “get slaughtered”?”
* Understanding Why Iranians Bash the US Government.
* SJR 9 Utah’s Application for an Article V Convention.
* Nullification: Short-Term Method to Reign in an Overreaching General Government.