* Guest: Jonathan Williams – Chief Economist and Vice President for ALEC, Lead author of the annual report: Rich States, Poor States – ALEC.org.
* The 12th annual edition is out today!
* Americans Continue Their March to Low-Tax States – Jonathan Williams.
* Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org – RonPaulInstitute.org.
* Chuck Konzelman, director of the Pure Flix movie “Unplanned,” revealed to Congress this week that nearly 100 abortion clinic workers have sought to leave their jobs after seeing the pro-life film.
* Unplanned brought in an estimated $2M over the weekend, bringing its total to over $10M in three weeks.
* Confessions of a Former Abortion Clinic Owner.
* “How do you sell an abortion?” asks Carol Everett during a presentation. She answered her own question, “In the US it’s very simple: You do it through sex education.”
Everett warned parents not to ignore what their children are being taught in school regarding sex-education.
* Bishops Condemn Massachusetts ‘ROE’ Abortion Bills: ‘Egregious Attack on Human Life’.
* SJR 7 to End US Support of War on Yemen.
* Julian Assange Indictment Poses Grave Threats to Press Freedoms.
* The indictment seeks to criminalize numerous activities at the core of investigative journalism. As Ron Paul has often said, “Truth is treason in an empire of lies.”