* Andrew Yang’s 2020 campaign for president has purged a racist, far-right podcaster Shawn McCaffery from its volunteer staff after an inquiry from Right Wing Watch.
* Is Trump Fed pick Stephen Moore a Constitutional Currency Backer? – Moore has claimed he’s “not in favor of a gold standard” and has “never actually been a gold standard guy.”
* Michele Bachmann: We Will ‘Never See a More Godly, Biblical President’ Than Trump.
* Melania Trump: ‘I Would Not Change for Anything, I Love What I Do’.
* Donald Trump vetoed a bill passed by Congress to end US military assistance in Saudi Arabia’s war in Yemen.
Trump: This resolution is an unnecessary, dangerous attempt to weaken my constitutional authorities, endangering the lives of American citizens and brave service members, both today and in the future.
* John Carroll University Student Newspaper Revises Guidelines to Censor Conservative Catholic Editor.
* Breitbart Launches Radio Effort with TPUSA.
* De Blasio Threatens to Sue if Trump Sends Immigrants to Sanctuary City NYC.