* Guest: Scott Bradley – To Preserve The Nation – FreedomsRisingSun.com.
* STUDY: 42 MILLION AMERICANS LOOK TO BIBLE FOR ANSWERS.
* When people engage with the Word, their lives are bettered.
* “They find wisdom, hope and healing. In today’s sometimes turbulent times, the Bible can provide welcome answers.”
* 81 percent of Americans see the church as a place people can go for help.
* 102.7M adults interact with the Bible, often seeking practical advice for their modern lives.
* Almost 60 percent of Americans believe that the message of the Bible has transformed their lives.
* The researchers found little difference in Bible use by generation. But those who were married are more likely to use the Bible than single adults.
* the vast majority of adults who have attended church in the past week report using the Bible on their own (85 percent), compared to 71 percent of adults attending monthly and 49 percent who attended in the past 6 months.
* Surprisingly, the survey found 11 percent of skeptics qualify as Bible users.
* The Blessing of Keeping the Sabbath Day Holy!