* British Female Olympians Want IOC to Suspend ‘Unfair’ Transgender Rules.
* Senate, Congressional Western Caucuses Praise Trump’s Forest Service for Revising Environmental Regulations.
* 2M at Hong Kong protest want leader out despite extradition apology.
* Archbishop: Voting for a Pro-Abortion Candidate Is ‘Mortal Sin’.
* Planned Parenthood builds Al clinic despite abortion law.
* Vermont Gov. Phil Scott, a Republican, signed an extreme pro-abortion bill into law, permitting abortions to be performed up until the moment of birth in the state for any reason.
* Landlords Oppose President’s Plan to Evict Undocumented Immigrants.
* Fed Asks if It Took Away the Punch Bowl Too Soon – NYT.
* The Supreme Court upheld the ability of federal and state governments to prosecute defendants twice for the same crime – a form of double jeopardy that could come into play if President Donald Trump pardons former associates caught up in the Russian election meddling scandal.
* View Co-Host Joy Behar Attacks Trump, Claims “He’s One Cheeseburger Away From Keeling Over”.
* Altered Videos Are A Modern-day Nightmare.
* Teen Vogue Calls For Legalizing Prostitution – ‘Yes, sex work is real work!’ – WND.com.
* Twitter Launches Attack On Planned Parenthood Critic – Live Action told ads could resume when it deletes ‘anything about abortion procedures’.
* Melinda Gates Champions Population Control In Third World Countries.