* President Nelson addresses the NAACP convention!
* Trump: I am pleased to announce that a deal has been struck with Sen. Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, and House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy – on a two-year Budget and Debt Ceiling, with no poison pills.
* Fake News Equals the Enemy of the People!
* FreedomWorks Statement in Response to Omnibus Budget Deal!
* Rand Paul: There is only one plan in Congress that will balance the budget in 5 years – and that’s my PENNY PLAN!
* Thousands in Brooklyn still in dark as New York City deals with another power outage.
* Wealthy New Yorkers are ditching city’s high taxes for Miami.
* Berkeley City Council Erases ‘Women’.
* OH, MAN! BERKELEY BANS ‘MALE-CENTRIC’ WORDS – ‘Inclusive’ municipal code dumps ‘manhole,’ ‘manmade’.
* US cities are losing 36 million trees a year: Here’s why it matters and how you can stop it.
* CNN — If you’re looking for a reason to care about tree loss, the nation’s latest heatwave might be it. Trees can lower summer daytime temperatures by as much as 10 degrees Fahrenheit, according to a recent study.