* Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org – RonPaulInstitute.org.
* Report on Saturday’s Political Leadership School in Sandy, UT.
* Speaker Ted Harvey has a rock-solid position on four controversial issues: right to life, right to bear arms, right to work, and opposition to illegal immigration.
* Planned Parenthood Celebration Jolted by Abortion Survivor.
* Gianna Jessen’s Powerful Abortion Survival Story.
* Gianna Jessen | Abortion Survivor, Pro-Life Advocate, Speaker – GiannaJessen.com.
* Fight for 15 is the Wrong Battle in the Wrong War.
* The problem isn’t wages. The United States have a money problem.
* When the government effectively prints currency out of thin air, a dollar no longer buys the same amount of goods it once did.
* Federal Reserve quantitative easing is like printing money. It debases the currency. The Fed has engaged in the practice for years.
* in 1964, the minimum wage stood at $1.25. To put it another way, a minimum wage worker earned five silver quarters for every hour worked.
* The Silver Value of those five quarters today stands at around $15.