* Guest: Thom Hartmann – Radio/TV host, political commentator, author, psychotherapist, entrepreneur – ThomHartmann.com.
* He met his wife Louise in the late 1960s. They have been married for over 45 years and have three children.
* The Thom Hartmann Program has 6.25 million listeners a week and is one of the top progressive talk radio programs.
* Hartmann is a writer who has published more than twenty books on diverse topics.
* Thom’s Books: The Last Hours of Ancient Sunlight – Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder.
* He founded International Wholesale Travel and its subsidiary, Sprayberry Travel.
* He also founded the Salem Children’s Village, a home for abused and special-needs children.