* Amazon has 30,000 open positions in the US, including full- and part-time jobs at headquarters offices, technology hubs and warehouses.
* Almost 6.2M people have dropped off food stamps since Trump first took office.
* The 31-year marriage between Todd and Sarah Palin is kaput. Todd Palin filed for divorce citing “incompatibility of temperament.
* Melania Announces Three-State Tour For ‘Be Best’ Campaign. She has turned her focus towards the “growing epidemic” of the use of E-cigarettes by “our children.
* UK School bans skirts, enforces ‘gender neutral’ dress code.
* Albertson’s asks shoppers to not openly carry firearms – Joins anti-gun bandwagon.
* Armed TX woman fends off 5 men attempting to rob her – ‘I shot until I couldn’t shoot anymore’.
* Husband stands for ‘6 hours’ on flight so ‘wife could sleep’ – ‘I’ve never been THAT in love’.
* Teacher gives birth outside school with principal and dean’s help: ‘They were my support people’.
* Buttigieg: Bible OKs abortion ‘up to their 1st breath’ – ‘The person who should be drawing the line is the woman making the decision’.
* Boy Was Bullied for T-Shirt. Now a College Is Selling It.