* Guest: Richard Mack – CSPOA.org.
* Student nearly flunked over pro-life brochure for pregnant men – From an A-minus to a D-minus.
* Racist police-officer exam questions? Walter E. Williams addresses complaints about process in Baltimore County.
* Food company fined $2 million for discriminating against ‘non-Hispanics’ – California firm rejected white, black, Asian job-seekers.
* Foundation for Moral Law defends Montana mother’s religious freedom.
* Hospital workers SPREAD infections when washing hands – ‘The inside of faucets where you can’t clean were much dirtier than expected’.