* Limbaugh: Democrat House will NEVER vote to impeach Trump.
* Rush: What if Trump’s acquitted. That’s the worst thing that could happen for them.
* They want the accusations, innuendo and the secret testimony to continue. They want this to go on all next year.
* Trump nominates Dan Brouillette to be the next secretary of the Department of Energy following the departure of Rick Perry.
* Brouillette, New Energy Chief, A Familiar Role: Lobbyist.
* Trump likes to claim he’s draining the swamp. Increasingly, though, his cabinet is full of lobbyists.
* Trump’s rhetoric about draining the swamp, I Don’t Think So!
* A ProPublica and Columbia Journalism Investigations analysis this week found Mr. Trump brought in 281 former lobbyists since the start of the administration.
* Endorsement From Trump Quiets Sen. Ben Sasse.
* ‘They don’t always see eye to eye, but they’ve built a relationship where they work together when they agree and they wrestle hard when they don’t.
* Klayman suit targets Biden, son, campaign in YouTube shutdown.
Larry Klayman, a former federal prosecutor and the founder of Judicial Watch and Freedom Watch, is suing Joe Biden and his 2020 campaign, Hunter Biden and and an official, accusing them of interfering with his Freedom Watch YouTube channel.
* 250,000 students huddle in prayer on sports fields nationwide – ‘Motivates, energizes, rejuvenates, and unites’ – FaithWire.