* Target Slashes Employees’ Hours After Raising Its Minimum Wage to $15 An Hour – Bradley Cortright, IJR.
Got that dollar raise but I’m getting $200 less in my paycheck.
* Trump Running Out of Options to Lead Homeland Security.
Two of the president’s potential picks have been deemed ineligible because of a federal statute.
* A Twitter Ally That Romney Could Rely On.
* Romney, is the man behind a Twitter account that uses the moniker ‘Pierre Delecto.
Mitt admitted to McKay Coppins, a writer at The Atlantic, that he was responsible for the social media account, which he uses to covertly monitor political discourse and occasionally defend himself.
* California’s New ‘Red Flag’ Gun Law So Extreme Even ACLU Calls it “Significant Threat To Civil Liberties”.