* American people have eye-popping news for Mitt Romney in new poll – Results may take the grin off his face.
* Prince Charles ‘involved in $134M counterfeit art scandal’.
* After 7 years in wheelchair, bride surprises groom by walking down the aisle.
* MAGA hat-wearing Nationals player responds to leftist outrage: ‘Everybody makes everything political’.
* Black NBA players & Jewish Nobel winners: Where’s the justice? – Walter E. Williams applies reality to the ‘disparities prove discrimination’ argument.
* 2 women of color, 2 views about America – Star Parker contrasts philosophies of Rashida Tlaib and Nikki Haley.
* Gun regulators are making up their own laws – and it has to stop – Mark Walters warns of 2 alphabet agencies overstepping their jurisdictions.
* The left targets charitable nuns – again – Jerry Newcombe quotes founders to defend Little Sisters of the Poor.
* What I want to see in November 2020 – Barry Farber hopes for ‘the largest landslide in history’.