* Price of Super Bowl ads hits record – Advertisers are shelling out $5.6M for a single 30-second slot.
* Fox Sports reports that 60 slots have already been purchased, and 25 advertisers are competing for the 17 left.
* Hulu raises Live TV rates by 22%.
* A majority of Americans — 86% — feel that local news is valuable and should be available to everyone, but only 20% actively financially support the organizations providing it with subscriptions or donations, a study by Gallup and the Knight Foundation shows. The study also found that six out of 10 Americans oppose local or federal subsidies for providers of regional news.
* Podcast industry wrestles with pros, cons of ad services.
* Florida Officials Deny Library Funding for Digital Subscription to ‘Fake News’ New York Times.
* 70% of Millennials Support Socialism – PragerU.