* Dem. Hawaii Rep. Tulsi Gabbard explained how a “deep love of country” motivated her to vote “present” on impeachment.
* PERSONAL HEALTH. A Hidden Drug Epidemic Among elderly – People in their 60’s take an average of 15 prescription drugs a year.
* Iowa man Adolfo Martinez, sentenced to 16 years for setting LGBTQ flag on fire ‘Hate crime’ – ripped down banner from church, set it ablaze – Des Moines Register.
* More than 80 Polish towns declare themselves ‘LGBTQ-free zones’ EU Parliament just voted to condemn practice.
* ‘Sex Is Real’: J.K. Rowling Champions Woman Fired for Defying Transgender Demands.
* The judge’s moral claim prompted much push-back among women who say women’s rights depend on a clear recognition that women’s sex and biology are different from men’s sex and biology — even though both sexes are different complementary and equal.
* Rowling tweeted her support for Forstater’s free speech.
* Mitch McConnell Pushes 11 Federal Judge Nominees amid Democrat Impeachment Circus.
* Now fight is over tiny Christmas images on postage stamps – Lawsuit challenges ban on ‘any depiction’ of faith.
* Florida man Michael Esmond, paid off the past dues for 36 families at risk of losing their electricity – CNN.
* Tens of thousands of people who successfully enrolled in the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program carried prior arrest records.
* The NBA is struggling mightily when it comes to TV ratings this season.