* Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org – RonPaulInstitute.org.
* Sam Openly Rejects Undeclared, Unconstitutional, Immoral, Unjust War!
* Immaculee Ilibagiza, Survivor of the Rwandan Genocide.
* Lessons to learn from the genocide: show love for all of mankind; have faith in God; possess arms to protect one’s life; and forgive others, especially your enemies (defeat hate with love).
* Afghanistan War – The Crime of the Century – Ron Paul.
* Under the Constitution: Limited Strikes Qualify as War – Michael Boldin.
* “[Congress shall have Power…] To declare War, grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal, and make Rules concerning Captures on Land and Water;”
* Sen. Rand Paul warned against war with Iran without congressional approval following the death of top Iranian Gen.Qasem Soleimani.
* Ron Paul criticized Trump’s airstrike on Iranian targets in Iraq. “I think our country is not doing so well. Our foreign policy is in shambles”
Overall, it represents the stupidity of the interventionist foreign policy.
* Iraq votes to expel US troops – USA Today.
* Robert Scott Bell, Dangers of Real ID.